Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
* Extend one leg back with the knee slightly bent. The ball of your foot should be touching the ground.
* Maintaining balance, lean on the other knee keeping your knee directly above the heel.
* Lean your upper body forward and place your hands on either side of your foot.
* Slowly bring your trunk into an upright position.
* Try to keep your back straight.
* Lean hips forward until a stretch is felt.
* Repeat with other leg.
* (This is a very important stretch for individuals with swayback posture.)
* Hip flexors, groin, hamstring and iliopsoas