Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
* Squeeze your trapezius muscles with your hands (right hand to right trapezius muscle a.k.a. traps).
* Let your head and neck hang forward loosely, then look up toward the ceiling.
* Move your head from side to side as you continue to squeeze your traps.
* You can work up into your neck muscles and the base of your skull.
* Take your time with this one.
Major Muscle Areas Involved:
* Trapezius, sternocleidomastoid, splenius capitis and cervicis, levator scaplae and the occipital muscles.